domingo, 1 de agosto de 2010

Check Out Dani Marquez on action!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZEfYCmrrX

Here's a video from Dani Marquez singing a song from her favorite band, Queen, she learned the song in an hour! now is time for you to see her singing and playing the guitar. We asked her some things, and here are some things she said.
I have my throat a little dry, and I'm trying to take care of it, but I just can't stop singing, is like an addiction... I don't know, but I just can't stop singing. I really hate that video, I don't know why I hate it, but well... is already uploaded on youtube, and I'm busy writing songs for the band, and lately I have lots of inspiration, so it's going well. Soon we'll be recording our album, and we're trying to work on it with Dani Rey, I'm working really hard trying to put the guitar rhythms and all that stuff with the guitar, and it's not easy. And I'm also thinking about the drums thing, 'cause we don't have a drummer, so I think that will probably be me, that work will fall on me, so it can be double work for me, but I don't care about it, I just care about the group, I want the group to be famous world wide... sometimes I ask myself, 'If Freddie Mercury was famous, well,why I can't be famous too?', and that's something that has been on my mind for a long time"
That's all we have for now, we'll have more later, and we surely know Dani will film another thing, and they are making some plans already for their album, which we don't have information about it right now.

No hay comentarios: